The Blue Gem (demo) The Blue Gem (demo)

Looks great man! the art and animation are dope. I'd add some animation for when he dies. Excited to see the full version.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

The first really worthwhile platformer I've played in a while. Amazing!

Butzbo responds:

Thank you sir! :)

MerMay MerMay

Lol it was surprisingly fun i wish there was a lot more though it was too short and repetitive.

Dragon Defroster Dragon Defroster

Good concept and pretty well designed. It was kind of short though and the controls were kind of difficult

ABoo Stack ABoo Stack

Really great concept for a game i just wish there was a bit more like items or powerups or something

Bootleg Newgrounds Bootleg Newgrounds

LOOOOOOOOOOOL cool idea!

Endless Papyrus Fight Test (Undertale) Endless Papyrus Fight Test (Undertale)

Do not steal and repost other people's content gtfo here with that.

This isn't YouTube this is a community of creators and viewers who are trying to support and keep alive what's left of a golden era of internet content.

This isn't a file dump for re-uploads of other people's shit.

FlamesAtGames responds:

I made this, what are you talking about?
If you've found it anywhere else online, please let me know where.
This is just a WIP test build for a bigger project I'm working on, and I haven't released it anywhere else.
If it's on any other website, then someone must've stolen it from here.
Please send the link.

Tower Defence (Basic) Tower Defence (Basic)

Try testing your game even once before publishing it. Half a star because the controls work otherwise zero.

This is the only game that actually gets easier with each passing level. The game is so easy that after lvl 3 you actually make money faster than you spend even if you spend every second of gameplay building towers.

I fail to see how anyone could lose this game making this game completely unplayable.

Balloon FRVR Balloon FRVR

Very cool! great concept for a game.

Coma Coma

beautiful game but the jumping had some kinks. It often delayed til a moment after i pressed up causing me to miss jumps and have to repeat areas sometimes.