Evil Pig 9 Evil Pig 9

Nicely put together

Birthday 26 Birthday 26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

A Hungry Frog A Hungry Frog

not bad but work on your timing. The head and limbs kind of flail over a couple frames and aren't really timed with the movement properly.

shamantitan responds:

Thanks for the critique, I'll take my time to get the the motion down next time :)

Epic Fight Epic Fight

You're killing it man. This should be frontpaged.

Change the rating to T though

SCARIEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! (3/3) SCARIEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! (3/3)

three stars because you're good at storytelling and it kept my attention but otherwise it would've gotten 1.5/5

It's okay to not have super fancy art or animation but at least put some effort into the quality of the drawings. Little things like cleaning up the lines and keeping them the same weight, choosing a stronger color pallet and adding even one or two more in betweens to the animations could really transform the overall package.

You have a talent for youtube style storytelling so keep it up i'd just put more effort into the overall presentation.

MineJERMO responds:

yeah, I also realized I need to clean the animations but I wanted to finish the video first and I'll clean out everything on my other videos. I'll see what colors and can put in to really bring it out. I have a bad habit of not keeping drawings proportional but that's simply because I don't know how to lol. And Also.... I TOTALLY FORGOT TO DO ALL THE IN BETWEENS XD. I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT XD. but thanks a lot anyway for the review. It really means a lot that I can get a constructive examination of my videos. That's why I made a Newgrounds account in the first place lol.

HEY! HEY!

Your shit's bomb why do you have no fans! I just looked through your catalogue.

Samurai Run: Planetary Treadmill Samurai Run: Planetary Treadmill

Looks great but the walk cycle needs work. The head is titled to much to the left it looks like he's off balance. also the timing could be a bit quicker. When you have something on screen for the majority of the film it's important to make sure it's spotless because that's the easiest thing for the audience to pick apart.

The Buddikens The Buddikens

the pac man shot made it worth it

Franklin and Vasco: Bullying Franklin and Vasco: Bullying

Hahaha great job. This was the only successful use of the shape tween ive ever seen in my entire life.